1. Responsible for the treatment.
2. What data do we collect?
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
• Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or postal mail, when:
o Request information about our products or services
o Contract the provision of our services or products
o Request quotes
o or Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our portal, we have the right to reject any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this occurs, we will try to state the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit ourselves to do so in all cases.
• Through third parties:
o Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
- Purpose: To request information through the contact form
- Type of data: Name, Family Name, Email
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, previously notifying you so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose original